MATTERS 4 THE MIND
- Practicing certificate with the Nursing Council of NZ
- Member of the Nursing Organisation of NZ
- Board member of ANZACBT (Aotearoa New Zealand Association of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Provisional membership with Dapaanz (Professional association working with addiction issues and treatment)
- Supervision: Regular supervision informs and ensures my professional development and practice.
You Deserve to Feel Great. I’m Here to Help.
My clinical focus uses a mixed modality approach, which is person-centred and evidence-based. I have gained learning from the various workshops/studies namely; Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) which I hold a postgraduate certificate in, Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Compassion Focused Therapy, Narrative and Solution-focused. I continue to draw on these modalities in my day to day practice. The main areas of interest and clinical focus are; Anxiety and Anxiety disorders, Stress/Burn out, Depression and Mood related issues, Life Transitions, Alcohol and Substance misuse, Mind and Body Issues, Interpersonal Difficulties, Loss/Grief and Trauma-related matters.
Get In Touch
020 413 73669
193 Marshland Road, Shirley, Christchurch 8083